Thursday, May 18, 2006

 

FAUX News John Gibson; The Dumbest Man On the Planet. Oh yeah, and he's not only a racist, he's a religious bigot. Nice.

Fox News John Gibson really is a fucking idiot. Intolerance at Fox News is alive and well.

I can’t believe this racist piece of shit has a job as a NETWORK NEWS MAN. After advising Fox viewers to “Do your duty. Make more babies. ... Half of the kids in this country under five years old are minorities. By far, the greatest number are Hispanic. Know what that means? Twenty-five years and the majority of the population is Hispanic. ... Put it bluntly, we need more babies.”

He’s now backtracking and claiming that he wasn’t advising white people to have more babies, he was advising white people to be more like Hispanics and have more babies. See how that works, he’s ignoring the entire part about what’s going to happen in 25 years, and he’s just saying that Christians need to make more babies.

His concern wasn’t that there weren’t enough WHITE BABIES, but simply that there aren’t enough BABIES. However, if that is true, then what the hell is his concern with what’s going to happen in 25 years? If Babies are babies then it shouldn’t make a bit of difference who’s having them.

The bottom line is that John Gibson is a racist turd. He also seems to think that the only way one is ever actually a racist is if you put on a pointy hat and ride around with a torch. Sorry John, but racism is a bit more complicated than that.

I’ll let you read his words and decide for yourself.

From the May 16 edition of Fox News' The Big Story with John Gibson:

GIBSON: Now time for "My Word."

Some misunderstandings about a recent "My Word." I've been accused of being a racist because I said something simple. It was a couple of days ago, and I said procreate not recreate. It was a thought or two about demographics, about the science of looking into population trends and making predictions.

My concern was simply that I didn't want America to become Europe, where the birth rate is so low the continent is fast being populated by immigrants, mainly from Muslim countries, whose birth rate is very high. That fact was coupled with a news item that said half of all babies in America under five are minorities and the majority of those are Hispanic.

I said, fine, but it was also a good idea if people other than Hispanics also got busy and had more babies. Those people would include both blacks and whites. I suppose Asians, too. I said you can't expect Hispanics to do all the work when it comes to supplying our country with babies.

Well, you would have thought I put on a sheet and a pointed cap and started riding around at night carrying torches. People called me a racist. And for what? For simply saying that we ought to be having more babies in this country, and that while Hispanics were doing their part, others should be doing more.

If you look at the demographic trends, as I have, you could conclude, as I have, that 50 years from now, Europe will be brown and Muslim, and America will be brown and Christian. I am fine with that, America, and I've said so many times. I'd rather live with the Christians here than live in -- under Sharia law in Europe. Of course, I won't be alive anyway, but I hope you get the point.

The overall point here today is to say people are wrong if they say I am urging white people to have more babies because I'm afraid of more brown people and I'm a racist. Couldn't be farther from the truth. Not that the truth matters when people want to lie about you for their own personal and vicious motives, which seems to happen a lot lately. That's "My Word."

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?