Thursday, September 27, 2007

 

My Mocking Letter to Senators Bunning and McConnell Calling for a Resolution Denouncing Rush Limbaugh for his slander of our troops.

Dear Senators Bunning and McConnell-

I'm writing to let you know that I noted your vote of approval for the (Cornyn Amdt. No. 2934 ) condemning the MoveOn ad concerning General Petraeus.

Because you have shown such courage in denouncing those who would slander the integrity of our men and women in uniform, I'm asking you to support a similar resolution condemning Rush Limbaugh for his recent remarks regarding our Men and Women in Uniform.

As you know, during the September 26 broadcast of his nationally syndicated radio show, Rush Limbaugh called service members who advocate U.S. withdrawal from Iraq "phony soldiers."

I hope that you will show the same intellectual rigor in attacking this slander or our men and women in uniform as you did with your vote condemning the Moveon ad.

Hugs and Kisses,

The Punisher

Comments:
I got a response from both Senators about my letters.

Mitch McConnell's office took it as an opportunity to denounce moveOn and didn't address my concerns about Rush, or even mention him at all.

Jim Bunning's Office wrote and told me what a great job Dick Cheney was doing. I don't think that helped dispel any rumors about Bunnings Senility.

Just wanted to keep the blog updated.

Hugs and Kisses,

The Punisher
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?