Wednesday, October 10, 2007

 

I'm Want To Punch Michelle Malkin in the Taint.

Seriously.

I'm sick of this bitch. Sick to fucking death of the politics these people represent. Malkin, Limbaugh, Coulter, O'Reilly, the whole whiney bunch of millionaire mouthpieces of hate.

They are the Brittany Spears of Politics. They'll do and say anything to stay in the spotlight.

I'm sick of them. I'm sick of "journalists" pandering to them and I'm sick of corporate radio stations and newspapers carrying them.

Malkin's current crusade is just another in a long line of attention-grabbing fact-free-spin say-whatever-you-need-to-draw-attention-to-yourself-and-sell-books kind of bullshit that has come to represent "debate" from the right wing.

The right has degenerated into a snarling pit of hate lead by people like Coulter, Malkin, Limbaugh, O'Reilly, Savage, Beck, Horowitz and the entire band of vicious selfish slobs they represent.

I'm sick of them. Seriously.

Hugs and Kisses,

The Punisher

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?