Tuesday, November 25, 2008

 

This Week In Music Reviews: Chinese Democracy.

As some of you may know, and many of you may not care, Guns 'N Roses released their first album in 15 years this past Sunday.

I didn't buy it, I decided to listen to the entire album on Myspace. I went into it very excited and with a completely open mind. I told myself I'd listen to the entire thing before pronouncing any judgments.

As some of you may know, I'm a huge GnR fan so I was a bit excited about this release.

The bottom line?

It Sucks.

I mean it's fucking dreadful.

It's so bad I can't even consider it a Guns 'N Roses Album.

Let's tell it like it is. It's an Axl Rose solo Album. And it stinks.

Hugs and Kisses,

the Punisher

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?